So, I missed a week last week, but still trucking...
1) John had a rough night last night with this nagging cough. I ended up "sleeping" in one of the spare bedrooms with him... we are both exhausted.
2) There are 2 new baby boys in my neighborhood this week! My next door neighbor and my friend that lives a few houses down both welcomed a new life in the last couple of weeks. Glad baby boy Jones will have some friends his age in the hood.
3) Work is busy again and ever changing. A termination and a promotion has left me and one other peer of mine in the accouting department. Everyone else there (at my level and below) started after I did. Am I getting old? I suppose when I go back after baby boy Jones I will be working for people that used to work for me... wonder how I am going to deal with that...
4) John loves the "Wonder Pets" show and books and animals. It is his new thing.
5) I am feeling 99% better 90% of the time these days. I am about 14 weeks, so I am hopeful in the next week it goes away all together.
6) Speaking of, I hope that I can find the motivation to work out a bit during this pregnancy while I am feeling better. It will sure make it easier not to out on 50 (F.I.F.T.Y.) pounds that I did with John.
7) John's 2nd day of school was a bit harder on him, but as I ducked around the corner to see how long he would cry, it was over before I could blink. It was all a show for me. Then on his 3rd day (yesterday) he literally was kissing out of the corner of his mouth, he could not wait to get inside. He RAN to Ms. Tawnya! YEA!
8) I got to me Zane this weekend! YEAH!!!! He was an absolute doll! Such a smiley and happy boy.
9) Trying some new recipes this week. Must branch out. Must eat healthier.
10) Headed to monthly check up this afternoon - must go wake John...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























1 comment:
post recipes!
Post a Comment