Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday (9.21.10)

1) John is having some sleeping issues. Even though I know he is SO tired, he is having trouble falling asleep and then wakes up several times a night screaming. I am hoping it is jsut an adjustment from being out of town this weekend. (he is currenly fighting nap and screaming "MOMMY" at the top of his lungs; really trying to ignore it, but I am afraid our neighbors will think we torture this child....update - I went to check on him and he was sitting on the edget of his bed SCREAMING, but no tears. I rocked him for 30 seconds and he was out like a light. ugh)). I think all of his sleep issues boil down to not letting him truly "cry it out" until he was 18 months old.

2) I am obsessed with buying John shoes right now. Sort of like I was with the underwear way back when. He has like 5 pair already for Fall/Winter and haven't even bought him regular tennis shoes yet. Can't beat old navy's sale for $10 a pair.

3) John is loving school, but we have to pry information out of him. He always says "nofing" (nothing) anytime we ask a question. We have to ask very detailed questions to get any other answer. I thought he was too young for this and this would not start until he was older and did not care about school. :)

4) I love that new TV started last night. We recorded pretty much everything and are going to just try them all out and eliminate as we go. :)

5) We are starting to work out again today! Well, Carl is, and I am going to do what I can. We will see.

6) I have SO many blogs I want to post... hopefully I can knowck out a few right now and set them to post this week. Recipes, new disciple techinique, school, football game, etc.

7) Thinking about John's new room and the baby's room. Carl thinks he is getting out of painting the nursery again...but we are not getting new furniture, so the least we can do is paint it! Any ideas on color combinations or themes, send my way. (For Johns room too)

8) Halloween is right around the corner. I think John is old enough to choose what he wants to be, but I am afraid becuase what if it is something I can not produce?!?!

9) Baby boy #2 is as big as an apple these days... so...why is my belly as big as a melon?

10) Is it possible for my child to be bi-polar? Or are we experiencing the terrible twos?!?!?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Fun post! I, sadly, don't have much in the way of decor items. I do feel the Halloween pain as B has, at the moment, picked something that I won't let him be. As to moodiness -- I suspect just being two. Good luck with the exercising and glad you are feeling better! I love the new blog background.