Let me preface that I had a SERIOUS lack of motivation yesterday in all aspects of the day, so I write this the day after and might leave out details.
Firsts things first.... Matthew started saying "fish" or some variation there of yesterday!
7:00 - John comes down to wake up both of us. What is our deal?!? we NEVER sleep this late and this week we seem to a lot.
7:20 - After some cuddles, we all get up. Carl gets ready and John and I go to get Matthew. Matthew LOVES when John comes to get him in the morning. We eat breakfast (oatmeal for John and toast with PB and strawberries for Matthew). As we take turns getting ready, Matthew explores again with a bucket on his head, John puts finds his "show and tell" since he is line leader today, he also puts together a puzzle and colors a bit.
8:30 - leave a bit early for school so that I can take pictures. It is the letter Y this week, so John decided he wanted to name one of his bears that he had yet to name "Yippee" and take him as show and tell with a name tag on. So... that is what we did. My camera was giving me trouble for some reason at school, so I only got one with it, but one with my phone too.
9:15 - home after Starbucks because my coffee pot needs descaling. Matthew and I play bubbles out back and with the toy box toys and then of course a snack (banana). He is pretty cranky, so I also spend a good amount of time with him on my hip this morning.
10:20 - lunch (because he is asking again for food) is bubble biscuits and string cheese. followed by a pears, spinach and peas pouch at 10:45. we play a bit more outside. he LOVES to be outside. and I LOVE our pool fence and the shade in our backyard.
11 - 1:45 - Matthew naps and my friend Emily comes over for lunch and chat.
2:00 - Pick up John and head home. the rest of the afternoon is pretty much the same as normal. toy box and upstairs play because I am organizing all the while. :) snacks (animal crackers for john and cereal bar for Matthew, and then later spoon fulls of peanut butter and milk for Matthew). I tried to get John to nap because he was in a horrible mood when he got him, but no such luck. We also pulled out a toy from Christmas that we had not yet....a crayon maker.In the picture below John is a monkey doctor and is fixing the toy that has a brown heart (what?!).
5:00 - dinner. fish sticks, blueberries and sweet potato fries (don't judge my processed meal). get ready for Tball, play downstairs. John reads me some of his "box books". He picked the last one ins the set that he has never read and did a GREAT job!
6:00 - Daddy walks in the door, scoops a sandwich I made for him and takes John to Tball practice. This is the first practice I have missed and I am NOT sad. It is on the other side of town and it is hard to watch Matthew and help John. Not my favorite part of the week.
Matthew and I read some books, ply with more bubbles. he is saying bubbles, but it sounds exactly like bubba. we take an extra long bath, because we can. then it is time for another snack, 2 homemade french toast sticks.
7:30 - bed time for Matthew. no trouble. Carl and John get home after a slushy. Quick bath in my room for John and then off to bed. He was up several times tonight (couldn't be the slushy) and downstairs with various reasons, but eventually fell asleep.
8:00 - we watched some TV and were extremely lazy and fell asleep early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)



























No comments:
Post a Comment